These terms and conditions shall apply to your use of the website located at UPTOWN (the “Website”).
The Website is provided to you by Union Properties PJSC (We/Us/Our). By using the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions, you may not use the Website.
Your use of the Website shall be on the following conditions:
- you must not post on or transmit through the Website any content which is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harmful or in any way detrimental to the cultural and religious sensitivities of the Middle East and North Africa;
- you must not post or otherwise make available any content that infringes or may infringe the rights of any third party;
- you may not copy, download, republish, reproduce, broadcast, stream, or in anyway make available any content on the Website, except for where it is strictly for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Third party websites
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of or the content on any third party website you access through the Website.
- You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your dealings with third party websites and/or content.
- All rights in the content contained on the Website, including but not limited to copyright, trade mark rights, design rights, and confidential information shall remain at all times vested in Us or our licensor(s).
- You agree that by posting, uploading or otherwise making available on the Website any content or materials, you grant to us and Our licensors and/or assigns an irrevocable, royalty-free worldwide licence to use that content in any manner whatsoever. Use under the licence extends to copying, adapting, editing, modifying, distributing, broadcasting, streaming or otherwise making available to third parties.
- We reserve the right to make alterations, amendments, modifications, or in any other way update or change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, which you agree to be bound by.
- We shall not be liable, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever in connection with your use of the Website, whether direct or indirect, including damage to software, hardware, damage for loss of business, loss of profits or any other consequential loss. We do not exclude Our liability for death or personal injury resulting from Our or that of Our agents’ or employees’ negligence.
- We make no warranties, whether expressed or implied, in relation to any aspect of the content on the Website, or the accuracy, timing or reliability of any statements made.
- You agree to indemnify Us and/or any of Our affiliates and Our and their officers, directors and employees immediately on demand, against all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website.
- We shall have the right to terminate immediately your use of the Website, if We determine at Our sole discretion that you have breached any of these terms and conditions of use, or otherwise been engaged in conduct which we determine in Our sole discretion to be unacceptable.
Invalidity and governing law
- In the event that any of these terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable by reason of the application of any law, such provision(s) shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remainder shall continue to have full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates and you and Us shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai Courts.